Get Your Novel or Book Professionally Edited
Editing and proofreading a book or a novel are hard and need professional assistance. We have handpicked some editors best in the industry and hired them to be a second pair of eyes for you. proofreading a novel has some complexity that requires ample experience and grasp on literature and grammar.
It does not matter whether you have written fantasy, adventure, romance, contemporary, dystopian, mystery, horror, or a thriller. We have editors who belong from all these fields and have vast experience in editing books and novels.
If you have written a non-fiction book we will make sure that it is clear to the readers that you want to convey. We will ensure that the structure and the flow are right. Not only we will rectify your document, but we also will go one step further to improve the scene so that the audience gets a better feel.
In the same way, if you have written a thriller, we will improve the storyline. Multiple angles of view are great is a thriller we will provide you with suggestions on how to create multiple angles for the readers to group their interest. We will work on how to get a good blend of action scenes which is important in a thriller to arouse the interest of the reader.
In this way, we will work on every detail aspect which is necessary to improve your writing. Our editors will not only correct or rectify your document but also guide you throughout until the book gets published.
We provide ebook proofreading services & book proofreading services. Our services include:
- Proofreading & Editing – Sentence structure, Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, Capitalization Consistency, Numbers, Formatting, Typography
- Feedback – Our editors will identify the areas with ambiguity and will change those areas and will provide you with detailed critical feedback.
- Storyline Improvement – The editors will improve the storyline if necessary, without damaging the plot.
- Paraphrasing – Our editors will paraphrase your document and re-write the areas where it needs to be done.
- Organizing Paragraph – Every paragraph should be clear and should have adequate details. We will make sure to do the changes accordingly
- Style of writing – Will check for excessive use of passive voice and will check the tone of the sentences.
- Development of Character – The editors will improve the characters in the book as needed so as to provide a better experience for the reader
Book Editing and Proofreading
There are a few differences between editing and proofreading. Proofreading is the correction of surface errors or simple grammatical mistakes such as spelling errors, punctuation, and other grammatical errors.
Whereas Editing is a much vast process that includes proofreading too. It improves the quality of the overall document. The editor not rectifies the mistakes and errors in the document but also provide suggestion and comments which will help to improve the document. The editor will identify the areas with ambiguity and accordingly will make changes to those areas so that the document improves
Our Sample Edit
The free sample edit will help you to understand the files that you will receive after editing and proofreading. The image shows two version of the files that you will get after editing and proofreading. One is the track file, which will show all the changes that has been made by the editor and the comments of the editor. Another is the clean file where all the changes made by the editor has been incorporated. This file is where all the changes has been carried out. We would suggest you to try our free-sample edit so that you can have an understanding about the quality of our work.